Frequently Asked Questions
We want our customers to love their at home lashes just as much as we do, so here's some answers to our most frequently asked questions!
What’s the difference between Bad Gal Lash and other lashes?
Bad Gal specializes in extended wear lashes, so our lashes are created for 5+ days of continuous wear, much like lash extensions. Each box contains a month's usage of at-home lash extensions!
What’s the price differential between BGL and salon lash extensions?
Salon lash extensions can vary anywhere between $100-$250 for a full set and $50-80 for a fill as the industry standard. Our lashes are $29.99 for first time users with the Bad Gal Bundle, and $19.99 for standard lash sets.
How many lashes come in a box?
4 pairs of lashes come in every box; resulting a month's wear with correct lash application.
How do I apply these?
Application along the underside of the natural lashes garners the best results by improving longevity, creating a comfortable fit, and seamless look. Look on our IGTV, Instagram Highlights, and included Instructional Guide for in-depth application tutorials!
Steps for best application:
- Lightly pinch and pull at the lash base to remove any excess packaging glue left on lashes.
- One eye at a time, apply adhesive from outer corner to inner corner lash.
- Once adhesive is applied to all lash segments on one eye, adhere lash segments to the under-eye, starting with outer corner.
- Apply lashes underneath, and as close to the lash line as possible,
- Using fingers or tweezers, be sure to push lashes closer into lash line to ensure they are adhered.
- Repeat steps 1-5 on other eye.
- And voila! You have beautiful salon-fresh lashes from home!
- After applying, be sure to keep hands from eyes so the glue can cure properly.
- Refrain from getting lashes wet for at least 8 hours.
What glue should I use?
Bad Gal has partnered with a waterproof, multiday-wear glue company, GladGirl. To ensure the lashes provide extended wear, we highly recommend purchasing the preferred glue as well on our website.
For non-latex adhesive, no wait time is necessary as it dries quickly, but for latex adhesive, giving the glue time to get tacky before use is key! We recommend allowing 1-2 minutes for it to get tacky.
Once your lashes are applied and you exceed the 8-hr no water period, you can treat them exactly like lash extensions! These lashes are sweat-proof and water-proof, so you can be free to be the Bad Gal you're meant to be!
Be sure to brush lashes at least once a day with a clean spoolie to maintain lash fluffiness.
*When applying makeup with lashes, be sure to use an oil-free cleanser to wash lashes when necessary!
Will BGL damage my natural lashes?
When applied and removed correctly, Bad Gal Lashes are non-damaging. Traditional lash extensions are notorious for contributing to lash thinning and breakage, so this is a great alternative to those who are trying to strengthen and repair damaged lashes.
How to properly remove:
To remove our lashes without any damage, be sure to use an oil, oil-based cleanser, or micellar water on the lash line to loosen the glue. If there is any tension, please be sure to add more product and/or wait longer until the glue is softened. Lashes should be able to removed easily and with no damage when removed properly.
Is Bad Gal Lash cruelty-free?
Yes! All of our products are Vegan, cruelty-free, and handmade with love.